Login to reply

17 posts

by dancho 2 months ago
Can you tel me how i can make to open new form from another, and how can i make enter list or let's say clients are enrolled in the database.
thanks, software is ammazing!!

by Rebin 2 months ago
Sorry for the late reply.
Here is an example on how to open a second form:
http://korduene.com/downloadsample?fileName=ShowSecondForm.zip

As for the second part of your question, it's not quite clear, if you could elaborate please.

Glad you like the software, appreciate it 🙂

Korduene Developer
by dancho 2 months ago
Hey, thanks for tutorial 1 , i was mean something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwDqjmSmtMQ

there are so few tutorials on the net and I'd like to do something like this, please help. Otherwise you are great and the program is for 10 stars, thank you very much in advance .... regards

by dancho 2 months ago
Can you show/made some tutorial or example...thans very much...

by Rebin 2 months ago
At the moment Korduene supports very basic database operations, and here is a sample: http://korduene.com/downloadsample?fileName=Database.zip

Korduene Developer
by dancho 2 months ago
Ok? ok i downloaded but there is nothing in it, is the file correct?

by dancho 2 months ago
i got some errors..

by Rebin 1 month ago
Download the update file here: http://korduene.com/updates/KordueneUpdate.zip
Extract the update into your Korduene installation directory, and run Korduene.
If it complains about EmptyExtension.dll, just delete it.

Korduene Developer
by dancho 1 month ago
Still Can't open, still getting some error, what's the whole program update or just an example? Can you help? I worked according to your instructions but cannot open ... :(

by dancho 30 days ago
Can you make some litle exemple or basic tutorijal please...I would appreciate that

by Rebin 28 days ago
You need to extract the KordueneUpdate.zip into Korduene directory to update it, meaning you're currently on 0.92 and the update is 0.93 then you will be able to open the sample above.

Korduene Developer
by dancho 28 days ago
do i must delete old files in it ?

by dancho 27 days ago
i did what you said but i keep getting an error, do you have some clean installation of 0.93?

by dancho 27 days ago
this is what i get...
error message
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'EmptyExtension, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'EmptyExtension, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
at Korduene.Extensions.ExtensionLoader.‮‮‎‌‏‌‌‌‌‪​‮​‫​‪‭‮‪‍‎‪‍‮(AssemblyName )
at Korduene.Extensions.ExtensionLoader.LoadExtension(String extPath)
at Korduene.Extensions.ExtensionLoader.LoadExtensions()
at Korduene.Splash.LoadExtensions()
at Korduene.Splash.UpdateChecker_UpdateNOTAvilable(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Korduene.Updater.UpdateChecker.CheckForUpdates(String xmlFileURL)
at Korduene.Splash.CheckForUpdates()
at Korduene.Splash.<timer_Tick>b__7_0()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

by Rebin 25 days ago
Just delete "EmptyExtension.dll" under the Extensions folder and you're good to go.

Korduene Developer
by dancho 24 days ago
ok, i did, now its work..thanks. But i cant open database example, i got some load errors...

[10:15:10] Loading... C:\Users\27072017\Desktop\Database\Database.KPF
[10:15:12] C:\Users\27072017\Desktop\Database\Database.KPF Failed to load, file is not recognized.
[10:15:12] Error Message: Could not load type 'System.Windows.Forms.Automation.AutomationLiveSetting' from assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

by Rebin 23 days ago
the files might have been corrupted, redownload the database example and try again.
also make sure you have the latest .NET Framework installed (4.5 or higher).

Korduene Developer
Login to reply
;