Korduene website is back online!

The website has been down for way too long, now it's back on and functional, resuming Korduene development is next! In the meantime you can login using your username, however you need to reset your password first.

Login to reply

6 posts

by Ethael 6 months ago
Hi Rebin.
I just want to ask whether this is possible.
Advanced Features that i want:
PNG Export: The project shall export animations to seperate PNG files with one export click.
Animation tools: Frame by Frame animations shall be included. This happens with copying the last image and then change it with the edit tools.
Selection, scale, rotation and grab.
Bone assign and deformation: This is an optional feature that i want to create.
Is this possible in Kordune? Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Ethael (Alex)

by Rebin 6 months ago
Hi Alex,
To make a long story short, I'm afraid this is currently not possible with Korduene.
Sorry.
Kind regards,
Rebin

by Ethael 6 months ago
Hi Rebin.
Alright, then i have to get a new idea what i can do with Korduene. What do you think i can do in Korduene? Whould be really nice to have some ideas. Thanks ;)

by Rebin 6 months ago
Hi Alex,
One thing I can think is while back I wrote a library for file search/comparison, which you can use to create an advanced file searcher/duplicate finder, look at the example graph below:

Let me know if you need anything

by Ethael 6 months ago
Hi Rebin and sorry for my late responce. I've seen you made a simple paint application with an .png export. Is it possible to create such an application as a professional paint software?
I want to do this:
My project shall offer resolution choices. Then i would like to have an .png exporter and advanced tools for creating images. What would be nice too, is an texturemaker for 3D objects.
Is this possible? Thanks in advance ;)

by Rebin 6 months ago
Hi Alex,
No problem :)
To be honest, as of now, creating a professional/big piece of software is not possible, even you can, it will be more hassle than it's worth, there are certain things need to be implemented first, for example ability to create classes, plus extra tools/options in the graph to allow rapid object creation.
I will be redesigning the graph and most parts of the IDE soon for these features to be possible.

Login to reply
;