Korduene website is back online!

The website has been down for way too long, now it's back on and functional, resuming Korduene development is next! In the meantime you can login using your username, however you need to reset your password first.

Login to reply

3 posts

by Ethael 8 months ago
Hi,
first of all, this looks really nice ;)
I was looking for this very long and didn't found it, now i found your software: KORDUENE. Really like this ide. I gained some C++ knowledge, but i was looking for an Visual Scripting IDE. Before 1 year i given up the search for it. Now, after 1 year i've searched again and found this in under 1 hour.
It looks fantastic and i will work with it. Textbased programming isn't my strenght, but in combination with visual scripting or only with Visual Scripting i can do it. I used 001 Game Creator over 1 year and therefore i know that visual scripting is really fun.
I'm really looking forward to create my first programs with it. Thanks so much for this nice software ;)
Greetings
Ethael (Alex)

by Rebin 8 months ago
Hi Alex,
I'm happy to hear you like it 🙂
Looks like you looked for it at the right time, Korduene website has been down for a long time, just got it back up couple of days ago 🙂
That's the reason why I created Korduene, not everybody wants to write code, even if though they might want to create programs. I haven't worked on it for a while, I'll be getting back to it shortly.

Thank you for your feedback.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Rebin

by Ethael 8 months ago
Hi Rebin.
Yep, perfect timing for me. It's really nice and fun to work with it ;)
And, what's nice too, is the updater and the interface. It's like a dream, now i can create some programs without text based scripting.

Login to reply
;