Login to reply

4 posts

by enotar 2 years ago
I was working with a project and had some issues of course messing around . Korduene reset and when it comes back all windows like properties or form else disappear or sometimes were messy with no possibilities to re-acomódate or resize. after trying opening other project I gave up and reinstall. There is something really wrong when Korduene handle errors or crash. The IDE is affected in some way and it shouldnt be. I think project files in Document/Korduene are messing the IDE and I had to delete my save project to be able to reinstall corectly, I of course save them but it is strange that one messy project could give this result.I hope you can fix it.Thank you anyway for the hard work.

by Rebin 2 years ago
Sorry, you're having problems with the docked windows, the issue seems to be with the third party library Korduene uses for its window docking.If it does not show properly, you don't have to reinstall Korduene, just delete the Korduene settings file: "C:\Users\<YOURNAME>\Documents\Korduene\Korduene.confg" and start Korduene, everything should be reset back to default.Hope this helps.

Korduene Developer
by enotar 2 years ago
thanks, I was deleting the one in prog dir.....

by Rebin 2 years ago
Glad to help 🙂

Korduene Developer
Login to reply
;