Login to reply

15 posts

by aktionline 4 years ago
since update I got the error:The type or namespace name 'KGraph' does not exist in the namespace 'Korduene' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

by Rebin 4 years ago
When does that happen? Does it happen when you start Korduene, opening a project or compiling a project.Can you let me know of the steps to replicate it please?

Korduene Developer
when compiling

by Rebin 4 years ago
KGraph type/namespace should not be included in projects.Can you provide a project sample? You can PM me if you don't want to post it here.

Korduene Developer
cannot send attachments in pm, extension not allowed.

pass via pm.

error caused by "File Exists" node: internal System.Boolean _476c1944a4cb4435b62f9cd665bb44d4() { return System.IO.File.Exists(Korduene.KGraph.Port); }

by Rebin 4 years ago
I've fixed the issue, seems like I messed up something when I was cleaning up code for some of the IO nodes.I've also added compile to the project menu and under run button, to be able to simply compile the project without running it. Made sure your project compiles fine.Thanks for pinpointing the problem and sorry for the inconvenience.

Korduene Developer
by nocjock 4 years ago
i getting error on all projects after update and it crashes the app:System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created. at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method) at Korduene.KordueneCore.Info.set_IsCompiling(Boolean value) at Korduene.Compilers.CompilerBase.Compile(ProjectBase project, Boolean modify, Boolean run) at Korduene.Compilers.WinFormsCompiler.Compile(ProjectBase project, Boolean modify, Boolean run) at Korduene.Project.WinForms.WinFormsProject.Compile(Boolean modify, Boolean run) at Korduene.MainWindow.RunProject(Boolean modify, Boolean run) at Korduene.MainWindow.menuRun_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnButtonClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripSplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm) at Korduene.Program.Main(String[] args)

by nocjock 4 years ago
Error UPDATE:If I first open the view, errors...the project will not crash the application and the project will run.

by Rebin 4 years ago
@nocjockI've just updated Korduene, let me know if it resolves this issue.

Korduene Developer
by nocjock 4 years ago
After your update, the project will load but gives this error, then crashes the app:

by Rebin 4 years ago
Unfortunately I cannot replicate this issue, no matter how I try to open projects, it does not crash, I've put in some extra checks that may prevent that, let me know if this update resolves the issue.

Korduene Developer
by nocjock 4 years ago
ok that fixed it, im not getting the error now.

by Rebin 4 years ago
Happy to help 🙂

Korduene Developer
Login to reply
;