Login to reply

13 posts

by sajadhavpw 2 years ago
I am trying to test the AForge .net library with korduene. The AForge types dont appear in the type search box. All i can see are the standard types.I have referenced the library in the project setting --> references and in the mentioned them in the "using directive".Can you guide me?

by Rebin 2 years ago
Hi,Seems like there were couple of bugs that prevented loading third party libraries.I've issued an update that fixes third party library loading along with type searches.Plus now you no longer have to manually copy the libraries to Output folder, Korduene will automatically does that when you run the application.I've also noticed something very strange that can prevent libraries from loading, sometimes windows will block libraries that came from other PCs than your own, so in case of AForge libraries, when you download the zip file, before extracting it right click on it, go to properties and unblock it.Here is an example using AForge library, creating AForge SliderControl.The result:Project sample:

Korduene Developer
Wow, You fixed that so quickly. I am now able to see all the referenced classes. Sorry for not informing about the unblock issue.Thanks,Sandeep

One question how to access static method of a static type. for example i want to access the static method VideoInputDevice in AForge which is the static FilterCategory type. I can access the FilterCategory type through "Types" but can't acces any member,methods,properties? Sorry for my limited knowledge of C#, but that's what kroduene is meant for, i guess(people like me).One more thing the node "Member" never shows anything. Am i missing something.Sandeep

by Rebin 2 years ago
Since you can't create instances of static types, Get Type node has been provided.Now instead of creating two nodes for static methods and instance methods... etc, only one node is provided with Instance property which allows you to easily switch between the two, all you need is setting the node Instance property to False, that's sort of a temporary solution I can say, in the future I will add some really useful menus that pretty much shows you every extension the type has.It's not often that members are set to public, so you might not see members for most types because they are private and are not meant to be accessible outside the class.As for what you're trying to do, VideoInputDevice is a static member of a static class, so simply create a "Get Type" node, select the "FilterCategory", now create Get Members node, in its properties set Instance to False and connect them, that is it, now if you click on the info button of the Get Members node you should see VideoInputDevice in the menu.And yes, Korduene is meant for creating software the easiest way possible, the less coding the better, and it still has a long way to go 🙂I've also updated Korduene to improve the types a bit more.Let me know if you need anything else.

Korduene Developer
Thanks, that worked. I am facing a crash every time i connect a for each loop. See the screen shot.When i connect the FilterInfoCollection list to the list the type is updated by I am not able to change the type of current object to "Filter Info"I am trying to achieve this - foreach ( FilterInfo device in FilterInfoCollection)Combobox.Add(device.name)Sandeep

by Rebin 2 years ago
Hi Sandeep,Not sure what's causing the crashes, I've just updated Korduene, so now you can right click on the port text of "Current" port and change its type.You already have the collection and the loop, now all you need is Get Properties node in Types, attach that to FilterInfo and get Name property.Let me know if you still encounter the crashes.

Korduene Developer
Sorry for the late reply, but i was not able to complete the aforge video app, may be i am doing it wrong.Can you help me with a webcam application using aforge, whenever you get time.?I have one more issue, I cant find a dllImport attribute or loadlibrary in types. Can you help? Basically I am trying to load a native dll in a c# application to test a project that i have done visual studio earlier.The code is as follow it is in c++ but trying to achieve that in c# :///////////// load the DLL ////////////////////////////////////// typedef int (__stdcall *FUNCTION)(void);//// DLL path GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDTFILEPATH,szText1 ,MAXCHAR_TEXT);//// Function name (Obtained through enumeration using Dbghelp API) GetDlgItemText(IDC_CMBFUNCNAME,szText2 ,MAXCHAR_TEXT); HMODULE hMod = LoadLibrary(szText1); if(!hMod) { MessageBox("DLL not found","Execute DLL",MB_OK|MB_ICONERROR); return; }//////////// get the function pointer ////////////////////////////////// FUNCTION proc = GetProcAddress(hMod,szText2); if(!proc) { MessageBox("Function not found","Execute DLL",MB_OK|MB_ICONERROR); return; }

by Rebin 2 years ago
Here is a fully working webcam app, limited functionality, but it finds the webcam, you can start and stop it in the app.I'm not good with C++, so my apologies.DllImport attribute cannot be added as of now, however do you know that you can dump your CS files in SourceLibraries in your project directory and they will be compiled with your project? Plus you can access the source code classes if you use Method/Function node in Application>Code category.

Korduene Developer
Thanks Rebin. I will give that a try as well.I will start using the Korduene SDK this week.

by Rebin 2 years ago
You're very welcome.I actually just realized I have not updated the SDK for a while, plus you couldn't debug your extensions with Korduene.Now the SDK is up to date and you can debug your extensions with Korduene.All you need is in debug tab in project properties (Visual Studio) to set the following:Start external program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Korduene\Korduene.exeCommand line arguments: "DEBUGDEXT:C:\<MyProjectPath>\bin\Debug\<MyExtensionName>.dll"Let me know if you need any help using the SDK.

Korduene Developer
Hello rebin,I have a problem. I created a Test.cs file and saved it in Projects-->WinFormsApp23-->SourceLibraries. When I try to create a type node I do not see the type in the searchbox, I made sure there are no issues in the code as it is showing in the "Edit and Run " code editor.I think the graph is not updating with the source file.Here is what i tried.1. Restart Korduene.2. Update graph from graph menu.3. Update object references.The code in Test.cs is as follows.using System; public class Test { int Age; string Name; public int DateOfBirth() { return 2013 - Age; } }

by Rebin 2 years ago
Hi Sandeep,Unfortunately as of now Korduene does not support creating nodes/ports from source files.There is however two workarounds, first is using Method/Function nodes in Application>Code, and the second is compiling the the source files to a dll and referencing it.Let me know if you've got any questions.

Korduene Developer
Login to reply
;