Login to reply

10 posts

by aktionline 4 years ago
how far is the communinaction between Form implented?e.g. calling, closing other Forms.

by Rebin 4 years ago
This is an important feature and will be in the next release, I'm currently in the middle of implementing it.Thanks for the suggestion.

Korduene Developer
by aktionline 3 years ago
any improvments?do you have atleast a work around to forward a string to the other form. thanks alot

by Rebin 3 years ago
This feature was implemented in version 0.8, see this for more details.basically right click on the info button of the form instance node and add the variables, be aware when setting properties of controls in the other form use Set Properties node in Types category not the one in UI.Here is an example project

Korduene Developer
by enotar 3 years ago
[quote="Rebin"]This feature was implemented in version 0.8, see this for more details.basically right click on the info button of the form instance node and add the variables, be aware when setting properties of controls in the other form use Set Properties node in Types category not the one in UI.Here is an example projectAccessOtherForms.zip[/quote]Not really working when compiling, not showing anything< should show Form1... Missing Form2

by Rebin 3 years ago
That's strange, I've just tested the sample above, seems fine, make sure in the form instance node properties, form2 is selected.

Korduene Developer
by enotar 3 years ago
I got this compiling:errorno definition for myString and no extension method ´my string´Form2 doesnt exist in the project, it is on the content but not on the designerBTW: there is a ShowForm but no HideForm could be usefullAnyway: I am testing open form 2 with a button on Form 1 and that work but when I put a button on form 2 to switch to Form 1 back with the same process I compile and nothing is show up Application run in background hidden. Of course there is 2 different graphs.Any idea

by Rebin 3 years ago
Sometimes the code may not generate properly, in this situation, open form2 and run the project, now it should compile without a problem.Once it compiles successfully, you can close form2 if you wish.

Korduene Developer
by enotar 3 years ago
[quote="Rebin"]Sometimes the code may not generate properly, in this situation, open form2 and run the project, now it should compile without a problem.Once it compiles successfully, you can close form2 if you wish.[/quote]that made it thanks

by Rebin 3 years ago
Happy to help 🙂

Korduene Developer
Login to reply
;